To be eligible for federal loans and some private loans, you must be enrolled at least half-time.
- To confirm half time enrollment status for your graduate program please click here.
File the FAFSA at www.fafsa.gov if you intend to use federal loans to help pay for your tuition and fees.
- Complete the 2022-2023 FAFSA to receive consideration for financial aid beginning Fall 2022 through Summer 2023.
- Complete the 2023-2024 FAFSA to receive consideration for financial aid beginning Fall 2023 through Summer 2024.
- If borrowing federal loans, complete the Title IV Authorizations in BearWeb under the Student Account menu.
- If necessary, apply for a Grad PLUS or private loan.
- Add or update Direct Deposit information in E-bill in order to have any credit balance on your student account deposited automatically to your designated bank account.
- Update address and phone number in BearWeb.
- Check your Baylor email regularly for important updates from Baylor One Stop.
- Contact Baylor One Stop with any questions about your financial aid, bill, or refund.