To make the process of paying for your Baylor education more manageable, Payment Plans are available to all undergraduate, graduate (including online programs), law, and seminary students, with the exception of Online MBA students. Plan enrollment is required each term in which you participate in a Payment Plan.
To fulfill your financial obligation by participating in a Payment Plan, plan enrollment must be completed by the term due date reflected on your E-Bill Statement.
How to Enroll in a Payment Plan
Types of Standard Payment Plans
|Fall/Spring Semester||20% + Setup Fee||4||$60|
|Trimester||25% + Setup Fee||3||$50|
|Quarter||33.33% + Setup Fee||2||$40|
Payment Plan Details
A Payment Plan divides the net financial obligation (after financial aid and loans are applied) into equal monthly payments based on the length of the term. The E-Bill System will display the required down payment at the time of enrollment.
After plan enrollment, installment amounts will recalculate if a student adds charges (such as a parking permit), makes schedule changes that impact tuition/fees, or if any additional aid or loan is applied to the student account. Monthly reminder emails will be sent before each due date.
If you sign up for scheduled payments at the time of enrollment, payments will automatically be deducted from your bank account or credit card when due. Scheduled payment amounts will adjust to reflect any changes in the plan balance, as long as the change happens prior to 7 days before the due date. You will be notified by email if any such changes occur.
Payments made outside the Payment Plan: paper checks, Flywires, etc.
Baylor’s Payment Plan facilitates electronic payments made within the plan. Payments made outside the Plan reduce the entire balance and subsequently each of the remaining plan installments equally. All Payment Plan payments should be made within the Payment Plan tab in the eBill system.
Process for payments made outside the Payment Plan to be included in the Plan:
- A payment, equal or greater to the next installment amount, must be posted to the student account. (Payments less than the next installment cannot be manually included in the Plan.)
- The student or authorized user must contact Baylor One Stop and ask that the payment be included in the plan.
- The Baylor One Stop Representative will manually apply the payment to the plan.
How to Enroll in a Payment Plan
To participate in a Payment Plan, students or Authorized Users will log into the E-Bill System and select "Enroll in a Payment Plan." Once enrolled, a monthly reminder is sent by email to the student's Baylor email account and to all Authorized Users notifying them of the next installment due date along with the amount of the installment.
Below you will find quick steps to Payment Plan enrollment. For more detailed instructions, please click here.
- Log into the E-Bill System
- Click Enroll in a Payment Plan
- Select the Term from the drop-down box
- View the Payment Plan that is displayed and click Select
- Review the Payment Schedule and select whether you would like to set up Automatic Payments (a response is required in order to proceed). Click Continue
- Make your Down Payment
- Review the Payment Plan Agreement; to finalize enrollment choose I Agree and Continue
- Enrollment in a Payment Plan is complete and Payment Receipt is displayed
The required down payment is due at the time of plan enrollment and must be made on or before the due date for your term to avoid a late fee.