NEW! You can now make a payment via Convera, (formerly Western Union) wire transfer in the E-Bill System.
If you would like to make a payment to a student account via wire transfer using the E-Bill System, select Bank Wire as your payment method then follow the remaining prompts.
Baylor University has also partnered with Flywire to offer an innovative and streamlined way to make international tuition payments. Click here to begin the payment process and use the following instructions to help guide you:
- To get started, select the country your funds will be coming from and the payment amount (in US dollars) you wish to make to your student bill. In many cases, the US dollar amount will be converted into your home currency at preferential exchange rates, which will translate into savings for you.
- After providing some basic information, you will visit your bank (via phone, online or in person) to send funds from your local bank to Flywire.
- Flywire will then convert the funds to U.S. dollars and forward the US dollar amount to Baylor University where it will be directly credited to your student billing account.
- Through the Flywire student dashboard, you will be able to track your payment in the transfer process.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your payment is deposited into Baylor University's bank account.
- No matter your time zone, you will have a dedicated multilingual customer support team available to you - reachable 24/7 via live chat, Skype, email and phone to answer any of your questions.
Please feel free to contact the Student Accounts office online or call 254-710-2311 for additional information.