Baylor Parents Network Student Emergency Fund Scholarship
The Baylor Parents Network, through the generosity of parent donors, established the Student Emergency Fund (SEF) to assist students with unexpected or emergency short-term expenses. The maximum award is $1,000 per academic year.
The Student Emergency Fund is for non COVID-19 related emergencies only. Please visit here for other resources and information on how Baylor is helping students.
Examples of situations include:
- Help with unexpected car repairs
- Emergency medical expenses not covered by insurance
- Computer repair
- Half-time enrollment
- Good academic standing
- Athletes do not qualify
To apply for an SEF award:
- Complete the Baylor Parents Network Student Emergency Fund Scholarship Application
- Include documentation (e.g., copies of receipts)
- Return to the Student Financial Aid Office
For further information, contact Baylor One Stop or call (254) 710-2611.