- Follett Fees are for course/textbook material for one or more of the courses students are enrolled in.
- Follett Access Material is a low cost option.
- Follett Access Material can be delivered virtually or in print.
- Students will receive an official email from the Baylor Bookstore about the Follet Access program prior to the start of class detailing how to access the course materials.
- The email will also include an “Opt Out” link. If students opt out of the program, a credit for the fee assessed on the student account will be processed after the 12th class day.
If more detailed information is needed regarding Follett Fees, please click here.