Scholarship Universe is an easy resource to connect Baylor current and admitted prospective students to millions of dollars in outside scholarship opportunities. Scholarship Universe saves you time by helping research scholarships that are relevant to you. Access your account today and start answering questions in a personal questionnaire. Based on your answers you will be matched with outside scholarship opportunities in the database tailored to your talents and specific criteria.
Step 1 – Log into your account at baylor.scholarshipuniverse.com.
- Use your Duo login with your Bear ID (First_Last1) and password.
Note: For prospective students, you must have been admitted, received your Bear ID, and completed the DUO process in order to log in.
- If this is your first time logging into Scholarship Universe, you will need to confirm your contact information.
Step 2 – Answer questions about yourself to create your personalized profile.
- Some data will be pre-populated based on information Baylor already has.
- Be sure to answer as many questions as you can to get the best scholarship matches.
- You can navigate to the questions from the Dashboard by clicking the big green button at the top of the page or clicking the Questions tab in the sidebar.
Step 3 – Review your matches and apply for scholarships!
- You may be taken to a third-party site and be asked to create an additional login to complete some outside scholarship applications.
- Be mindful of scholarship deadlines! Deadlines will vary between scholarships, so we encourage you to start your applications as soon as possible.
- Check out some tips to help you win scholarships.
For more information on how to access Scholarship Universe, please visit the How-To Guide.
The opportunities you match to, and the corresponding dollar amounts are not guaranteed funds. You must apply for the scholarship to be considered for those funds, and you must be selected for that scholarship for the aid to be awarded.
Scholarship Universe currently only contains outside scholarships. If you are interested in scholarships administered by Baylor University, visit our Departmental Scholarship Search or review other available scholarships at onestop.web.baylor.edu/scholarships.
The University is not responsible for the contents or reliability of any other websites to which we provide a link or download and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Students should always use caution when providing personal information to any third party and should never pay money to secure a scholarship.
If you come across any issues in Scholarship Universe, contact Baylor One Stop for assistance.