New Student Orientation Guide - Graduate
Payments can be submitted online at onestop.web.baylor.edu/e-bill using a checking or savings account at no additional cost or by credit card with a 2.85% convenience fee. If payment is mailed, please include the Baylor Student ID number on the check.
If you are not attending Baylor this term, please contact the Student Accounts Office.
- Log into BEARWEB
- Use your BearID, Password, and Duo two-factor authentication to login.
- Please verify your contact information under "Personal Information"
- Click "Set Up Authorized Users for E-Bill" (Granting a parent/guardian access to view your statements allows individuals to access 1098-T tax statements as well as make payments to your student account online. This step is optional.)
- Click the "Authorized Users" tab
- Click “Add Authorized User” at the bottom of page—enter email address and complete agreement
- Close screen to return to menu
- Set up Electronic Refund in the E-Bill System
- E-Bill > Refunds > select Direct Deposit
- If not enrolled in Direct Deposit, paper checks will automatically be mailed for any eligible credit balances which can take several weeks to be received.
- Click "Title IV Authorizations"
- Review and select “Yes” or “No”, then click “Submit” (Selecting "Yes" grants permission to the University to apply federal student aid funds to non-allowable charges, such as student health insurance.)
- Required Grad Student Health Insurance (Click on corresponding tile below under "Helpful Links" for more details)
- If you have existing health insurance, submit proof of alternate coverage by completing the waiver process during the open enrollment period.
- All of the resources for insurance help can be found through the AHP website.
- For additional questions, contact the Baylor Health Service Insurance Claims Coordinator:
Lisa Bland 254-710-1493
Email: Lisa Bland